15,000 to 60,000 bu/hr (2,000 t/hr)
Conveyor sides and bottoms are equipped with 3/8" plate A.R. steel liners for extended life. 18" tall side liners are standard construction. All components are jig welded to assure interchangeability, further ensured by strict Union Iron inspection.
- Heavy angle iron chain return with A.R. caps
- Heavy-duty conveyor chain with UHMW flights
- Split and hardened tail sprocket
- Split and hardened head sprocket
- Split tail housing
- Split head housing
- Fabricated take-up frames and center pull bearings
- All standard "off the shelf" components
- 11 GA housing with 3/8" A.R. side liners and bolted 3/8" A.R. bottom
- All pillow block head design
- Heavy-duty reinforced bearing supports
Drive over pass conveyor line option. Available 12-21 series.